Friday 1 September 2017

Time off work

For the last 3 years I have been flying to London every Sunday night, and back to France on Thursday evening's. Easyjet and their persistent lateness have made that more painful than it needed to be. 
As of today I am taking a break and staying in France for a while. 
I feel sad leaving the team I have been working with, as they have been great. I feel sad/angry about the mismanagement that resulted in quite a few of us leaving so suddenly.
But overall I feel happy to be able to spend more time with my Doug and my dog, and am looking forward to getting more work done on the house/garden - also riding, sking, cycling, walking, going to the spa, camping, going to the beach, doing local French things like the market, learning more French, seeing friends and other FUN things - my god how did I fit work in?
Last time I had some time off I put on 12kg over two years - note to self - DO NOT DO THIS AGAIN.
Interested in new job at some point, but rest first. Thanks for offers I have had already :)


See ya later Poplar/Canary Wharf/London. Hello home!






We had a nice restful day today and took the dog for a walk to the virgin.




No comments:

Post a Comment