Saturday 16 September 2017

Trip to Toulouse

We took Aidan to the airport in Toulouse, leaving Poppy with a very kind friend so that we could stay the night in Toulouse - and have CURRY! Hurrah!

We had the curry at Le Maharaja. Tres bien!!

With doing the house I am obsessed with finishing details and liked this sliding door in our hotel room - though more likely we will have ones in the wall.

This is the view from the care on the way to Toulouse. Though I have done the journey many many times (to get to Toulouse to fly to London for work) I hardly ever see the nice view as I am focusing on driving and it is dark a lot of the time.

Whisky caught my eye. Didn't need to buy any.



Gargoyles


Le Musée George-Labit - collection of stuff some rich guy stole from lots of countries back in the day. Good collection!








The canal du midi

French cafes

You're my lobster! (you need to have watched Friends to understand what I am on about - Lobsters mate for life according to Phoebe)

Musée des Augustins - Nice veg garden. Some interesting art and lots of statues and church type carvings.

Toulouse Lautrec

Roman carvings displayed with cool lighting

Super weed free veg garden

What happened here? We don't know.

We had sushi too

Street where the hotel was


No comments:

Post a Comment