Sunday 16 April 2017

Broken toe

In my previous post I mentioned that I had stubbed my toe rushing around to leave to go to the airport. I haven't blogged since then, which was two weeks ago, because I have broken my toe and somehow life has seemed a great effort sinc. It seems a bit pathetic, but doing anything is a pain and it has made me feel very tired.

It is the middle toe just in to the foot.
Two weeks in, I can't say it is a great deal less painful. Not agony but uncomfortable when walking which makes doing anything seem a lot more effort than normal.
The doctor said to strap the middle toe to the 2nd toe with surgical tape which I have been doing, sometimes it seems to make it feel better and sometimes more painful. He also said to come back in 3 or 4 weeks if it still hurt. We shall see.


No comments:

Post a Comment