Tuesday 22 March 2016

In France this week

My flight was cancelled on Sunday. All the flights on Monday were full, so I have stayed and worked from home this week. It is a short week because of Easter and I have a day off on Thursday as well.
Nice to be around to see things happening - and help out by doing the animals and providing food at regular intervals.
The plasterer is getting on well. This is the 1st rough coat.


Doug is building some shelves - I helped! Ok not extensively, but I planed some bits of wood.
There are more shelves still be be done, there will be a similar unit the other side of the ex-fireplace and  eventually there will be shelves in the ex-fire place and higher up the wall above these ones. For now he is just getting enough done to store some things so we can clear out the house a little for the upcoming move in to a smaller space.


No comments:

Post a Comment