Saturday 8 December 2012

Cabin Fever?

I am a bit worried we are going a bit mad and need to get out more. We have started having conversations with the animals and invented personalities for them (Doug says we didn't invent the personalities for them they did that themselves...)

Doug picks up Pernod - 'Come here fat boy'
Pernod - 'My name is not fat boy. I am Pernodicus the Great (said in deep and portentous voice)'
Doug turns Pernod on his back.
Pernod stares at him fixedly - 'You're on my list. When I'm lord of the the WORLD you're going to SUFFER'
Rhoda bicycles his back legs for him - 'Come on kitty you need to do some excersize you lazy dollop - Buca has been catching all the mice, and you've beeen eating all her food'
Pernod switches his manic stare to her - 'You're on my list too. You're TOP of the list. You're going to be SORRY when I am your great leader and you have to GROVEL before me and feed me all the time while you have NOTHING and have to live outside in the COLD and WET. No you're not top, that dog beast is, you're second on the list. She will suffer the MOST. She will be my number one minion and do my bidding'

Poppy has two personalities, The Snarff (Queen of the snarffsey folk) and Princess Snoogles. The Snarff runs around snarffing (biting, chewing and monstoring) everything in sight, Princess Snoogles is much more dainty and picky and doesn't like sitting on the wet ground or getting her feet muddy.

Sambucca doesn't say much. Occasionally if you annoy her 'I am going to keeeel you' or 'I could keeeeel you with this single claw'

No comments:

Post a Comment