Sunday 26 February 2017

I hate...

I HATE Easyjet. I hate Gatwick Airport.
For a variety of reasons (some down to Easyjet and some to Gatwick airport) my Sunday flight has been over 2 hours late for the past 4 weeks and again today. This means bed at something like 2am or three weeks ago 3am (which is 4am in France - the timezone I got out of bed in). Plus the cost of a taxi as they have moved our flight to the North Terminal and it is just too much to get to the train once we are so late - and the train may be cancelled by darn Southern Trains anyway.
This week the innovative excuse is 'refueling' no more detail than that. Don't they refuel before every flight? Why can they never never run this flight on time??
Easyjet claim that 70% of their flights from Gatwick are on time (within 15 mins of the schedule) I would say for this Sunday evening flight it is on time about 5% and more than an hour late 70% of the time. It is so frustrating and not really worth ranting about as I have no alternative and just have to put up with it, but every now and again the knowledge that tomorrow will be an exhausted mess just gets on top of me.
The travelling is fine when everything is on time but Easyjet are really really not helping with that.
Southern Trains have been trying to mess it up even more by cancelling pretty much every other train even when there is not a strike. It gets expensive in taxis!

No comments:

Post a Comment