Sunday 26 February 2017

Finally some skiing

It was lovely weather this weekend and having missed skiing in the sun last weekend we fitted in moving things around going skiing.
This is the first time I have worn my Christmas present from Doug - a pair of salopettes (skiing dungarees for non skiers) from Sweaty Betty. The original pair had to get returned because they had a manufacturing error.
Doug took several photos of me but all of them were dud - operator error. This one made my head look too big and my feet tiny and I have a stupid expression on my face (of course that is Doug's fault!)

This one I have too much of a double chin...

Here is arty picture of me and my phone reflected in Doug's shades


I am not quite sure why Doug took this photo. Possibly rebelling against the endless photo requests and complaints about double chins, stupid smiles etc

Perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment