Thursday 7 April 2016

Some London photos

I guess I am kind of boring with where I go in London when I have time not at work. The Cutty Sark was new, but these are all old favorites.
Oxford Street (hate it but always seem to end up there)

John Lewis - went there to buy some zips and sewing bits and pieces.

Liberties, not to buy anything, just to look

Lorna's favorite place! Beautiful and very expensive fabric. Thought about buying a sewing box, but didn't in the end. I miss her.

Royal Academy - being refurbed for ananniversary 

Arcade by the RA, full of expensive watches and jewelry.

Fortnam and Masons - reminds me of Michael. Miss him too.

Always buy fruit cremes there. They stopped doing them for a while. Crisis! But now they are back.

Picadilly Circus - getting more high tech screens

China town for crispy duck (these are obviously prawn crackers not chinese duck!)

Trafalga Square - we took a walk after the crispy duck down to Westminster to try to walk a little bit of it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment