Friday 26 June 2015

Busy busy

You can see from the fact I haven't posted anything since getting the new flat that I have been a bit busy. Partially because I have been dashing around getting it rennovated. Coming on well now.
We have moved on from this
and this

To this

I haven't quite finalised the kitchen tiles, I need to get lampshades, curtains and furniture, but most other stuff is ordered. It is hard to visualise what will go together when none of it is there.

We have been up to stuff despite me not blogging it. Doug's uncle David visited, we had a very nice time (despite Easyjet's attempt to spoil with late flights!). I will post some photos.
Doug has been busy cutting trees as the council complained about them overhanging the road and the telephone wire (we thought it was their responsibility to cut them - but apparently not). Pretty hard work, but looks much neater now. Here is a photo of the resultant wood (should hopefully keep us going for a winter). 

More photos to follow.
Last weekend I went to a friends girly 'pamper party' suprise party. Photos coming from that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment