Friday 7 March 2014

New toy!

Look what Doug gave me for my birthday!!

I was sensibly waiting until the house is done and we have a lovely new kitchen to put it in (by which time we wouldn't have the money of course!) but as we just worked out that very best case we will have the downstairs just about finished in 18 months time I got depressed, so here it is, a lovely new toy to cheer me up!
Doug is not really impressed that it just mixes things and yet is so expensive. But I LOVE it, look how pretty and shiny it is. My bro is giving me a pasta making attachment for it. Very exciting too. Why isn't it here yet I wonder!
A friend's husband was astonished that Doug could get away with getting me a household appliance for my birthday, she had to explain a kitchenaid is different - her birthday is soon and she had visions of getting a hoover or something...

I am thinking about a series of recipes for the kitchenaid - just to make sure I use it you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment