Sunday 24 June 2018

Potager finally almost under control

I thought that as I am not working the potager (vegetable garden) would be immaculate this year and we would have time to plant loads more things than normal
However this is not the case. Where does all the time go!
It would have been done a bit sooner if we hadn't been having such awful weather - or so I claim anyway.

Today I planted a butternut squash, a pumpkin, a melon, 6 beetroot, 15 lettuces, 6 kale, two chillis and a vervene bush.








The sage is doing really well. Probably our best plant! It is a shame I only use about 4 leaves a year!

The garden looking quite neat






I planted a new fruit bush a few weeks ago. I thought it was a gooseberry, but the fruit seem very small, I think it is a red current!


No comments:

Post a Comment