Thursday 31 January 2013

Chicken picture and writers block

I have felt a bit demoralised and unable to start writing blog entries. I know lots of people (or at least several) other than Lorna read the blog, but I often felt I was writing it for her so she could see what I was up to and help her not miss me too much.
However I have managed a number of entries and hopefully it will be easier now.
I had a few things from the uk sent over including a painting of a cockeral by her cousin Penny which looks lovely on our wall.
It fits in well with some other pictures that Doug has just hung which we had in Chamonix. Although we will hopefully be starting work on the house soonish, we decided that on the wall was the safest place for them.



1 comment:

  1. Penny is such a talented artist. She gave Katie one of her chicken pictures after she very kindly helped Katie by having her to stay with her to get some milking and farm vet experience before applying to do vetinary medicine

    ReplyDelete