Wednesday 3 January 2018

Fab Christmas present!

I have finally got round to giving this ago. I was super excited about it, but also a bit daunted as reviews on the internet make it sounds awesome but potentially tricky to get the hang of (correct wet/dryness to the mixture mainly but partly flour type etc).
It probably helped that I went on a pasta making course many years ago. It really helps with what the dough looks like when it is right.

It was sooo successful now I am worried I have peaked on my first go and will never achieve such perfection again!

These are giant macaroni...

... and fusilli

There there some other shapes too. A smaller macaroni, a bigger macaroni like thing (but called something else), spaghetti and a thing which is like fat spaghetti with a whole down the middle.

They tasted good too...

No comments:

Post a Comment