Tuesday 31 May 2016

Sewing trousers

Completed the trouser sewing course. Was good. Nice people. Trousers came out well. Only slightly worried bum will split when I bend down. They are meant to be short, maybe I should have made them more so, so that was clear!
Wow look at the junk in the background. Must do something about that.

You can see slight buldge at bottom of zip on the left (which is the right of the photo. The back could be slightly higher I think - or something is making th waist band sit a bit funny at the back anyway. Perhaps they could be fractionally more fitted at the top of the leg on the outside. I better made anothr pair straight away while I remember these things.

As I was setting off to work in them this morning Aidan kindly said 'oh my god are you going to trust them at work! Maybe you should take a spare pair in case thy fall apart'. I haven't, but I will sit very carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment