Thursday 2 July 2015

Dog walk and still no calf

Poppy with Gemma and Ruby (who sometimes find her a bit much)

With Maggie who is high energy like she is

Looking cool

Today was a bit cooler and we went for a nice walk by the Col de Beyrede

And a swim in the lake (for some doggies) afterwards

We came back to find the Buttercup looking pretty much the same - ie no calf.
Udder maybe a bit bigger. Pins look the same to me, but more expert people tell me they are going...

Still a big bump (she is not really leaning over at an angle - just the way I took the photo)

I think I can feel a bony bit of the calf (despite suggestions of twins I think she is just big with 1 baby - based on no experience - but she is pretty round normally) when I press where I am pointing with my foot. Also think I can feel it moving although it could just be Buttercup twitching with the flies!

I think she is waiting to Sunday evening when I have to leave to go back to work...



No comments:

Post a Comment