Friday 30 January 2015

Bit of a detour!

Last night I was in Bordeaux! Reasonably briefly thankfully. 
The flight couldn't land in Toulouse because of high wind so after circling a bit we were diverted to Bordeaux. Where we sat on the runway for about an hour before returning to Toulouse for another go - apparently the wind had changed direction. There was talk of putting us on a bus back to Toulouse, so we were all thankful when we managed to fly.
Here is a photo from my lovely stay there. We didn't actually get off, but they have to put the stairs there when they are refueling apparently.

The drive home was a bit slow in the pouring rain and gusty wind. This morning it is snowing. I hope I don't get snowed in. I would hate to not make it to work (honestly Mr Boss!)


No comments:

Post a Comment