Thursday 7 February 2013

Pictures of London

I 'mislayed' the camera for a little while (ie I am a bit rubbish at looking for things and it was sitting right in front of me... and finally I saw it...) so I didn't have these photos to do a post when I returned from the UK.

I love the Aysrian carvings at the British Museum

Cool huh?

What is it? A lemon? Why is he poking with it?

Men had snazzy handbags back then

The building is amazing
View from Blackfriars bridge

The wibbly wobbly bridge outside the Tate Modern

In the Tate Modern members cafe (Michael's fav place for tea in London)


A new bit of the Tate Modern has opened
Art inside the tanks

One of the tanks (the blue buckets are because of leaks - not art)

Refurb to restaurant at the Royal Academy

Restaurant at the Royal Academy

Scones in restaurant at the Royal Academy

New jump on jump off bus

Camden Tube (we used to live near here)

Lorna's favorite shop - Liberties

Aidan's road with lots of snow

Walking in the park with Stuart (and Gaby)

Snow person on Hampstead Heath

Sledging on the heath is very popular

That's art that is!

1 comment:

  1. It must run in the family because ours do too! Food is always in my thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete