Thursday 26 March 2020

More gardening, eating and drinking

Is the garden getting boring yet?? As I said before, we would rather be skiing and living our old normal life, but there is a lot of satisfaction with getting the garden sorted, trees cleaned up and things we often don't find time for.

I planted these columnar trees two years ago. Despite my best efforts they have been a bit weed swamped and not maybe kept watered enough. This is the year they are going to be cared for well enough to fruit the following year! In this photo I have strimmed the bank, but not obviously right up to each tree

Break for lunch.

Bacon and egg sandwich!

This is after I have trimmed all the grass from round each of the 11 trees and mulched with material, with horse poo on top and staked each tree.

Sloe gin and tonic reward!

No comments:

Post a Comment