Wednesday 4 April 2018

Dog up chairlift

No we didn't actually take the dog on the chairlift. It is not allowed, and even if it was I don't see it going well!
Doug went up the chair and I walked up with Poppy a bit, then Doug whistled for her and she went running up and up and up. Then I went on the chair and Doug put his skins on and came up to join me while I put my skins on. Then we carried on up. Bit time consuming but a good way to get nice and high without having to walk it all.

The chair. Doug is going to appear as a tiny spec to the very right of the picture. We had to practice a few times the day before with Doug coming closer because Poppy couldn't hear him from too far away and couldn't understand that waving spec was him.

 Stupid/clever doggy

Clever Doug

Rhoda's skis over a MASSIVE cornice drop (ok not massive, but bigger than it looks)

Doug walking up...

View at lunch

Doggy running around joyously

Lunch

View from lunch

Back home - cream crackered!

View from the apartment window of where we were - lunch was just below the middle of the skyline

No comments:

Post a Comment