Sunday 14 August 2016

One man went to mow

I suspect I have used that title before. How unoriginal! But the mowing does need doing again and again... and again, so perhaps it is appropriate.
We, by which I mean almost entirely Doug, are working on getting a new field fenced for the horses and cows. Sheep have been in there with the movable fencing, but as it is by the stables it would be good if particularly the horses can use it too.
Doug strimmed this maybe 6 weeks ago and since then hasn't had a chance to fence and now it needs doing again before fencing will be possible.
The red bit here shows our land (view from hill opposite). The green bit is the bit being fenced.

Nice orange t-shirt! I bought it on the internet and a little brighter than I thought it would be.

The 'tractor' is brilliant, this is the flail mower attachment which has revolutionised mowing like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment